Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Enthusiasm: Why is it important in our lives?

During our live, we can know different kinds of people. Sometimes, we find people who developed a special feeling named enthusiasm. But how the enthusiasm can influence in our lives and why it occurs? First of all, often we can know people who are more enthusiastic than others. It is completely normal, there are different types of people and some developed the power of always thinking good vibes and celebrate all the accomplishments of their life. Second, it is important to know how the enthusiasm appear in our lives. For example, some kinds of people born with this feeling, and they are optimistic and happy for all their live. But it is not easy to another types of people, there are people who are naturally pessimist, but the contact with enthusiastic people can help the pessimistic to become people more happy and optimistic. Finally, there is not a recipe to be excited or not a person. For example, in my life I always try to be optimist in the challenges that I need to win, and if I can accomplish my goals, I always celebrate this feat with very enthusiasm. In addition, I consider myself an enthusiastic person, because like all Brazilians, I always bring a smile to anyone who brings me a challenge. To conclude, enthusiasm can help people to reach their objectives through the confidence that everything will improve. Also this feeling can make our lives happier and more enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment